A - Z of Legal Services
- ACCIDENT CLAIMS:
- Claims for damages in respect of accidents which arise through the fault of another person be they in a road accident, at work, in the home or in the street.
- AGRICULTURAL LAW:
- Purchase and sale of farms, farm leases and resolution of disputes regarding farm tenancies.
- CONTRACT LAW:
- Dealing with all types of contractual dispute and preparing Contracts for clients.
- COMMERCIAL LAW:
- Dealing with loan agreements, formation of limited companies, service contracts, etc, formation of Companies.
- All aspects of purchase and sale of property in Scotland from small town flats to large estates, hotels, shops and offices.
- Raising proceedings in the Sheriff Court and Court of Session in respect of Divorce proceedings. Resolving associated disputes regarding property rights.
- ELDERLY ADVICE:
- Advice re preservation of assets, care home fees and succession.
- EMPLOYMENT LAW:
- Preparing Employment Contracts and resolving employment disputes.
- ESTATE AGENCY:
- Marketing properties for sale through our firm and through the network of Solicitors Property Centres throughout Scotland.
- Petitioning Court for appointment of Guardians for persons with incapacity.
- Preparing leases for commercial, industrial, agricultural and domestic properties.
- NOTARIES PUBLIC:
- Each of our Solicitors is a Notary Public, empowered to sign Affidavits and other formal documents.
- Resolving partnership disputes and preparing Partnership Agreements.
- POWERS OF ATTORNEY:
- Advice and preparation of Continuing and Welfare Powers of Attorney.
- All aspects of property advice in Scotland.
- WILLS AND TRUSTS:
- Preparing Wills, dealing with Estates and administering continuing Trusts.